Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Demotivation, Work

Training is going great!

I have not been posting much because my blog has not had much traffic and I started to lose motivation for my posts.

THE GOOD NEWS

I have not lost motivation for my training!!!  My injury is practically non-existant and I am more confident than ever :)  This past weekend I went on a 56 Mile bike ride with a 4 mile run afterwards.

I will start to post more and I might even start adding a few more videos and pics.

EXCITED

A few months ago I applied to be part of a program, at work, that would involve a team of people to document my training for the Half-Ironman and other health related activites that I participate in; I WAS SELECTED!  My health journey will be reported to over 250,000 people who work for at&t which also includes some pretty cool video follow-ups that I am very excited about.

4 comments:

  1. We are
    Round of you, dad. :)). et

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME Billy :)!!! So exciting! ~Lindsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're gaining more confidence!! you're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete