Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Team 13 at Wesselmans - 4 miles

Here is a link to my latest workout!  I ran 4 miles in 34 minutes and 34 seconds with the Team 13 group that I am volunteering with.

The run was much more enjoyable because I had friends to run with.  I met all 4 of my friends because we all ran around the same pace and we have all been friends for around a year+ now!  My friends have always pushed me to the next level and we all build off each other. 

I am very excited for the half-marathon this year because I want to get a sub-2 hour time!  I will see how my pace holds out on Saturday during my 9 miler; that will give me a better idea if I can keep up a sub-2 pace.

I will be swimming tomorrow night!  Excited to get in the water and swim some laps.


Song currently playing: Take Over Control - AfroJack

No comments:

Post a Comment