Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nice 5 miler with Team 13 with 60 degree temps!

Here is a link to my run - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/112482109

I started out a little slow/sluggish feeling but I got out of that after the first mile.  Even thought I felt like I started off slow; I am starting off way faster than what I ran a mile in last year.  After every run I finish I get more excited for the half-marathon to get here so I can get my sub-2 hour time!  I have put way more training into running this year than last and I am working out almost every single day. 


Rest Time!

I may actually take a day off from doing any type of cardio or exercising activity on Saturday, 9/10.  The 10k is this Saturday so the long Team 13 run is not scheduled and I do not plan on running; we will see if I can stay true to that!  I have made arrangements to go on a decent bike ride this Sunday if the rain holds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment