Wednesday 9/7 - Swim
Thursday 9/8 - Run - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/113105871
Friday 9/9 - Swim
Saturday 9/10 - Rest
This is the first day of rest from exercising in awhile! I went to the YMCA 10k to cheer on friends and other participants and had a great time talking with everyone there.
Two of my running partners/friends did awesome today at the 10k! Jesse got 3rd in his age group and Ellen was in the top 10% of her age group!
Ellen has been a friend for about a year. I met my friend Pam while volunteering for the SIC last year and Pam introduced Ellen and I while at Team 13; all three of us were around the same pace. Ellen got faster and I am finally catching up!
I met Jesse about a month ago at Team 13 training and we have been running about the same pace. We have been sticking together on all of the runs and it makes the time go by faster, we always sprint towards the end and he always beats me; but, we both pass someone at the end.
Next weeks training schedule
Sunday - Breakfast ride with Pam and Tour d'ville; Southern Indiana Tri Team meeting at 7PM
Monday - Swim
Tuesday - 5 mile run
Wednesday - swim
Thursday - 5 mile run
Friday - swim
Saturday - 10 mile run!!!!!!
I am most excited about the breakfast ride and the 10 mile run. The breakfast ride starts at The Feed Mill in Poseyville and has a few different routes to choose from, we will probably ride 30 miles and feast when we are finished!
I am excited about the run because I want to continue to keep my pace around the 8:50min/mi; running that pace for 10 miles will reassure me that I can finish under 2 hours in the October Half. I have to finish the half marathon in 9min9s miles to stay under 2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment