Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Training - Day 2

Mommy, look at that man....

Yup, I heard that this morning - I can only imagine it was because I decided to wear my tri suit for the first time.....it is a one piece ;)

This was the first time I wanted to quickly transition from a run to a ride - my reasoning for doing this had nothing to do with recreating an actual tri transition, where participants go from one exercise to another; I have to get to work so I needed to get my workouts done with as little time wasting as possible.

My goal was to run for 30 minutes and then ride for 60 minutes; typically, a triathlete will ride then run - I had to run first because I feel safer riding my bike in the light and I had to start while it was still dark.

I started around 5:40AM and did not finish running until 6:10AM, starting riding about 5 minutes later!  I had to start getting ready for work at 7AM so I only rode for 40 minutes.

I even saw one of my triathlete friends out running while I was cooling down on my bike!


Here are my two workouts!

Running: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/164370365

Cycling: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/164370369

No comments:

Post a Comment