SWIM
I started at 5AM this morning; made it to the pool about 5:45AM. My workout at the pool included:
400 Yard warm-up
8 x 100 yards
6 x 25 yards cool-down
My training plan calls for each of the 25 yard cool-down exercises to be slower than the last; I am already slow so that was hard for me :) ha ha!
BIKE
I got home from work about 5:20PM and left for my ride around 5:45PM. I rode for 45 minutes, mostly in the big ring which is not the norm for me. I was in the small ring for about 1 mile when one of my friends from the Tri-Team passed me going up a hill like he was barely trying! I quickly switched it into high gear and remained in the bigger ring for a majority of the work out!
After riding I got off and could feel that my hamstring was sore and I could still feel it, hours later :(
I foam rolled for about 10 minutes and my hamstring is feeling much better; I am about to go to bed and I hope it is not killing me in the morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment