Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 17 - 22

Day 17 - 22

Still resting my foot - it has kept getting better even though it has taken longer than expected.  I have been flexing it as if I were running to see if I still feel discomfort while running - I do.

I have decided to wait for it to fully heal in order to avoid any long term damage - luckily, I am on a long training plan and I am not worried that I will be able to catch up.


Day 20

I went on the River City Rockin ride today!  I did the 15 mile ride because I was concerned that my foot would be an issue and it was not at all!  I am going to take it safe and only work on swimming until it can fully heal; but this ride was mentally reassuring that I will be able to run/ride again!


Day 22

Getting in the pool tonight and taking it easy! 




My Personal Life:

I have been in overdrive with putting together all kinds of baby things!  Swing, Check; Travel System, Check; Clean and ready to move-in nursery, Check!

I am not sure what is harder, putting together all of this stuff or getting rid of all the boxes!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment