This morning I woke up motivated to run for 60 minutes; I felt great and thought about what I wanted to wear. I almost decided to run without a shirt on (don't get too excited, ladies) - I decided to wear a shirt and I am glad I did! I took a step outside and instantly realized that it was much cooler than the previous days. By the time my GPS watch got connection, I was freezing! The wind was blowing so hard and it was 45 degrees out, my shorts and short sleeve shirt did not keep me warm.
I felt a sprinkle after running for 6 minutes and I had a feeling it was going to start raining - it did, but luckily only for about a minute.
I finished my run by going at a much slower pace than normal - this is inteded to be a recovery run. I had a great time running and it went by fast.
Here is a link to my workout:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/164910588
No comments:
Post a Comment